Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Scrapbooking - Too Cute to Spook

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards!

This week we are featuring Scrapbooking Layouts!

I love taking pictures of my kids and creating scrapbook layouts of all the memories we share!

For my post today, I thought I would create a layout for my little girl's album using the Halloween Puns set!
With Halloween right around the corner, I thought it would be nice to create one of her Halloween pages ahead of time!! 
I had so much fun creating this layout, these cute little monsters work so well with the paper and sentiments!!

I first stamped the "Too cute to spook" as a border around where the picture will be placed!
My little girl is going as a "monster" this year!  We got a really cute bright pink and lime green monster costume on clearance last year that she fell in love with!!

I also used the large "Trick or Treat" sentiment from the set!

How fun!!

Creating this layout, really got me in the mood for fall!!


A look at the entire Halloween Puns set:

Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

You can check out my blog post here.

Have a wonderful day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment