Monday, September 2, 2013

It's Back to School Time!

Greetings, crafty friends, Julie here from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, hoping you are having a fantastic Labor Day weekend.
With this being Labor Day, it also means school starts tomorrow here in the small town where I live, so our 'Back to School' theme this week with the design team is perfect!
When I was looking for ideas, I saw this shaped card, and knew what I wanted to do.  What do you think?
 

Wouldn't this be a fun card to slip in a lunch box or leave on your favorite teacher's desk? I used the Joy's Life stamp set, Punny Animals. There are many great puns on this set.  You'll find this set and all of Joy's wonderful stamps in the Joy's Life store.

 
Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the Joy's Life design team and visit my blog if you want details on how I made this card.



No comments:

Post a Comment