Saturday, September 14, 2013

a Whole Latte Love

Happy Saturday Crafters,
 it's Lori with got2bcrafting!!
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far. :)
This week the DT has showcased "shaped cards".  I don't do these very often, but I think they are a lot of fun!
Here is what I came up with:

My sentiment is from the "You're So Punny" stamp set:
You can find this stamp set, along with all the other amazing sets at the Joy's Life Store, here.

This image is an SVG I found at KaDoodle Bug Designs. To create the shaped card, I used Silhouette Studio Designer Ed. software. I layered the SVG image on the screen, then I offset the image (shadow) and traced it. I took the traced image, duplicated it, flipped the second image and then welded the two together to create the base.

I hope you enjoyed my card today, I would love for you to stop by my blog!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment