Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Boys' Zone - Anne

Hello and Happy Wednesday to you all!  
Anne here with a project for the boys. This image, which I colored with Copics, isn't rough and tumble like we tend to associate with the male of the species but I have a brother, a brother-in-law and a nephew who are avid hunters and were my inspiration for this card. Actually, I made it specifically for my brother-in-law, who is also my "deer friend".  


The stamp I used for the greeting is from Joy's Wild Life Puns stamp set, which is available for purchase here.  More information about the materials and supplies I used to make this card can be found on my personal blog. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope the rest of your week is even better than the first part has been!  Happy crafting!