Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Make It Messy - Jennie

Hello Jennie Here!!


For this card I used the You're So Punny Stamps Set.
The image is from The Angel Company.
For my messy technique I used my distress inks to make a background.
It was my first time making something like this :)
For the blue sky I used Chipped and for the grass I used Peeled Paint.
I made my own cloud shape and for the textured effect I used a Cling Stamp.
The paper is from my scraps stash so I don't know what brand is.

I hope you liked it!
Take Care!!

10 comments:

  1. Great card Jennie, I love how it looks like she is walking through the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, this is so pretty!!! :) Love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jennie! I love your paper choices. Your colors work so well together. :)
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently embraced cardmaking-this is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so darling Jennie! beautifully colored too!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennie: I really like this card...it reminds me of the fall foliage back in the Midwest along with the big sunflowers. The young lady almost looks like she is walking on clouds. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, love the sunflowers and the cloud bacl ground.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! The recipient is a very lucky person. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty....thanks for sharing your idea for the background......it looks great

    ReplyDelete