Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shabby Chic- Amanda

Hi everyone!

  Please let me introduce myself, I am Amanda, Joys Life DT Leader
This week we are doing Shabby Chic 


Here I have made a Pillow Box Hanger for a friend 
and added a special hand cream.

                                                I added the sentiment Friends Make Life Sweet
there is just so much you can do with this set
Please come by my blog Whiteruffles and have a little look at my creations

I hope that you enjoy all the beautiful creations this week from our Design Team. Also make sure you head on over the Joys Life to see the amazing work that Joy does, you will be inspired and jump right into your craft room

5 comments:

  1. That is just so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The colors are so pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely door hanger, Amanda! Those little white flowers are so pretty with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SO sweet Amanda, I love this fun design idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful!! I love blue!! Gorgeous project!! I love that sentiment!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete