Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Button it Up! - Anne

I can't believe that this term of the Joy's Life Design Team is coming to a close already!  This has been so much fun and it has been a delight to design with Joy's wonderful stamp sets.  And how about the talent on this team??  Aren't these ladies incredible?  Well, this is my last project for this team and I wanted to do something a little different than I have done before.  This week, the theme we were asked to use was Buttons!  I love buttons as much as the next girl but I see them everywhere, on projects of all kinds.  I also had this awesome pirate digi stamp that I colored around Halloween and never got to use on a project so I decided to make a card with him.  As you will see in the photos, my button is rectangular and almost doesn't look like a button at all.  I thought it was a great match for this swarthy swashbuckler!





I used the Joy's Life You're So Punny stamp set for my greeting and inside sentiment for this card.  Please visit my blog for additional pictures and more information on this project.  I'd like to thank Joy for her graciousness and generosity and for her tireless support of our craft.  It has truly been a pleasure to work with her awesome stamps.  I can't imagine a better company to design for than hers and I wish her continued success in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Anne,
    This is another GREAT project! You are so talented! Thank you so much for being on the Joy's Life Design Team. I sure was lucky to have you. :)
    Super Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Joy! It was a total pleasure... every minute!
    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete