Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Joy’s Life March 2011 – May 2012 Design Team

I want to thank everyone who applied to be on the March – May 2012 Joy’s Life Design Team!  It was so nice to hear from you all and to have the opportunity to enjoy so many terrific blogs and see so much creativity.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for applying!  Receiving your applications was an honor.  I’m sorry I can’t take everyone that applied.  I hope you will join me in welcoming the new Joy’s Life Design Team:

Welcome & Congratulations Design Team!!

In a few weeks, the whole team will be ready to get started! In the meantime, keep checking in here each Wednesday in February.  I’ll be sure to post something here myself...STARTING TOMORROW!  WOO HOO!

2 comments:

  1. How about some tutorials on how to make Lay-outs??? I'm a newbie, and something like that would soooo helpful :-)
    Love your pillow boxes....

    Wandeezy
    Rayzn.kane020406@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a ton of fun!!!! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete