Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Metal - Martha



Good Morning and Happy New Year!!!!  Our First Challenge for this week was to work with Metal, So I made this Layout using a Metal sheet.  I made the words using the Everyday Occasions Stamp set from Joyslife.com.  The words are actually magnets that I can move around.  No picture yet, Valentine's Day is my Wedding Anniversary so I will use a picture from that day.  You can get more details on how I made this Layout on my personal blog at http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com .  Don't forget to checkout the rest of the DT creations.  Have a Great day.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute project Martha. I love the fact that you can move the magnets around. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a great idea!! What a great doily!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha,
    I love the way you used the stamps in this layout. Making them magnetic is GENIUS!! Such a cute layout too! Thank you so much for making such a great layout with your awesome idea!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete