Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hope your day is amazing!

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT has a free week, meaning we can do any project we want! Well I kind of kept up the recycling projects from last week and made this cute coffee gift! I received this coffee sample in the mail and knew right away I wanted to alter the box for a cute simple gift! 

Here is the box before....


  
And here is the after...



I wish I had more of these sample boxes! It was super simple to measure & cover and I really like how it turned out! I used "Hope Your Day Is Amazing" from Joy's new set My Hero. I love this saying and it suits me so much! On FaceBook, when I wish someone a Happy Birthday I always say "Hope you have an amazing day!" So this stamp is perfect!! 

Here is a close-up of the amazing ;) stamp...



To see more info on how I made my project, please visit my blog HERE....

And to see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment