Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So Happy to Bee Here!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.  This is Julie from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with my first Joy's Life design team post.  I am super excited to be here!
Our theme this week is dimension -- how fun!  There are many ways to add dimension to a project.  I used several here:
 
 
See? Lots of dimension.  There's chipboard to look like honeycomb  for that cute bee. The bee is given more of a 3D effect with foam dots. More dimension was added with Stickles on the antennas, cheeks, and wings, and placing the bee on the kraft tag gave even more dimension. 
Here's a close up of the Joy's Life Stamp and the bee so you can see how great they work together.
 
 
This sentiment is from the Joy's Life Punny Animals stamp set. There are so many fun puns on this set!
Please visit my blog for a complete supply list of products used.
Thanks for taking time to view my project, and I am truly honored to "bee" here.


2 comments: