Saturday, June 8, 2013

Best FISHES, Dad!

Hi, everyone, Julie here from Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers with a masculine themed card for you.
My brother took my 82 year old father fishing yesterday.  Some things are enjoyable at any age.  You're never too old to enjoy the things that matter -- spending time with your son, in a boat, soaking up the sun on a glorious June day in Wisconsin. 
In honor of my father and his love of fishing, and with Father's Day in mind, I created this easel card for him using the Joy's Life "Pun in the Sun" stamp set...


For more of my work, and for details about this card, please stop by my blog.
Best Fishes, Dad.  May you have many more years out on the water.



1 comment:

  1. Cute center step card!! Love the fish! The added glitter on its fins is a perfect added touch!

    ReplyDelete