Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Enjoy the SUMMER!

We have SO been enjoying the heat, sun, and the pool!!
After this week of watermelon projects, I am going to have to run out and get a melon to enjoy
with the family!!


The sentiment comes from Joy's Life: Pun in the Sun set.
Don't you love the bold font of "summer?"


I used a watermelon colored glitter paper to create this fruit.   No pattern here...just cut a watermelon looking shape.  Stick it onto of a green paper...and trim to create the rind.  I also sponged the layers of this melon to give it a bit of definition.  To tie in the sunny yellow banner, I used Rumple Ribbon of the same sunflower color!

Thanks so much for checking out Joy's Life DT blog.
I hope you are also "enjoying the SUMMER!"

Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up

No comments:

Post a Comment