Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cheers!

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making some fun cards & projects using watermelons or the colors pink/green/black/white! I first thought I would cut a watermelon on my Cricut but then thought that what's everyone will think of...so I decided to do the color scheme...THEN I was at the grocery store and saw a watermelon margarita frozen drink and that was all I needed! So of course I had to buy the drink and make a tag to go along with it to give to a friend, although I must say this drink is looking really good! ;) Doesn't it look yummy?? I used "Cheers" & "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" from Pun In The Sun....


 
So I used the pink & green background and added some black & white ribbon with a cute little watermelon charm! 

And here is a close-up of the fabulous stamp...




If you would like more info on my card, please visit my blog HERE

And to see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

1 comment: