Thursday, September 12, 2013

How's It Growing??

Hi everyone!
Happy Thursday!
Ready for the weekend?

here to show you another fun project using those

This week, the design team has been showing you shaped cards.

I decided to make a fun little flower pot card to send to my daughter.


For my card, I used a file that I found in the Silhouette Online Store. It made putting this card together so easy!

I thought the "How's It Growing?" from the Barnyard Puns Stamp set was perfect for my card.

Here is a look at the card out of the flower pot envelope:

Take a look at all the cute sayings on the Barnyard Puns Stamp Set:


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

You can find more details on my card at my blog, Stacey's Creative Corner

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment