Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Boys Will Be Boys-Layout

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making scrapbook layouts using Joy's stamps! I haven't done scrap booking in FOREVER so it took me a while to get back into it! 

I found these old pics of my boys when cleaning out some stuff a few weeks ago and I just love these pics of them together!!




I used some magic Mesh (I found a whole set of this stuff a while back in my stash and just love it all over again!!) and some truck "buttons" to jazz it up a bit. With boys you can't do too much "jazzing" so I figured this was good enough! :)

I used "Boys Will Be Boys", "Best Buddies" "Best" & "Brother" from the Father /Son set.

My boys are 18 & 15 now, so these take me back and just make me smile!! :)


To see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

Thanks for stopping by and stop by my blog anytime to see more details!