Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm nuts about you

Hello... it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
Can you believe it's Fall already?
I LOVE it!!
I am so excited for all the holidays that are upon us.  It's such a fun time of year, and I really love spending time with my family.
This week the DT has showcased projects using Burlap, Buttons, Kraft and/or Twine.
I was able to incorporate ALL of these fun products into my card:
Isn't that little squirrel adorable??
And Joy has the perfect sentiment as always:
This stamps is from "That Tastes Punny".

You can find this stamp set and all the other awesome sets at the Joy's Life Store.

I found this squirrel image at the Silhouette Online Store.
I embossed my background with a wood grain embossing folder and inked the top of it a bit.  I inked all the edges of my cuts as well.  I added a little white gel pen detail too.

I hope you enjoyed my card.
I would love for you to see other projects over on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Happy Crafty Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment