Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Girl Power-Star Shaped Card

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making fun shaped cards! I wanted to cut something on my Cricut but my Cricut (and other supplies) are buried under all the stuff from moving rooms around the house! My oldest left for college and my youngest wanted his room, which then gives me a bigger, better room for crafting...but all this moving around is driving me crazy!! So I made my own shaped card! I used "Girl Power" & "Hope Your Day Is Amazing" from the set My Hero.




 And there is even plenty of room to add my own personalized message! 


To see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

Thanks for stopping by and stop by my blog anytime to see more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment