Friday, September 14, 2012

Give Thanks Paper Lanterns

Sarabeth here from Chronicles of Sarita with another Fall Home Decor project!  Have you been checking out the creations this week from the DT!?  All I can say is wow!  They are rockin' it!!!!

For my Fall Home Decor project I created a couple of paper lanterns-they are going to be for the Thanksgiving festivities as table pieces.  Here they are:

I played with the "Give Thanks" stamp found in the It's All Fall Puns stamp set that Joy created.  It's in my top 2 favorite stamp sets to play with-my all time fave is the Halloween puns set!  Can you tell I just love Fall!!!!!  Here's a peek at both sets:

    

Start your shopping HERE!


Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free to stop on by my blog HERE for some more details about my project!  Happy scrappin' and don't forget to come on back tomorrow for:

1 comment: