Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tail Me About It!!


 Hi!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
This week at Joy's Life we are shaking the leaves!!
I made this shaped card with the 
Live Simply Cricut Lite Cartridge and my Gypsy.
I just took the first layer twice, flipped one of those 
and welded the card.
The little skunk is also from the Live Simply Cartridge. 
On the inside of the frame I took a paper with a scene 
and tried to mimic the leaves on the back by cutting some and placing them on the front.

This sentiment is from the set Barnyard Puns.
I hope you didn't think my card stinks, LOL
Take Care!!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo stickin' cute..... hehehehee!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! You can make even a skunk cute! Perfect use for that sentiment! I'll have to keep that in mind when I want to use that stamp!

    ReplyDelete