Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miss you a Bushel - Silhouette Cameo

Hello everyone, it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
If you have been following the blog this week, then you already know that this week we are focusing on "leaves" for our projects.  I absolutely LOVE Autumn, and all the color changes that come with it... it really is a beautiful time of year. 
With that in mind, here is the card I created to share with you today:



Here is a closer look at Joy's stamp:
Isn't it a great stamp?? 
It comes from the newly released set, It's All Fall Puns. It really is a fantastic stamp set!!
You can find this set, along with all the other awesome sets, right here.
If you would like more information regarding my project, you can find it here at my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back soon for some more DT inspiration. :)





1 comment:

  1. I just love Fall projects! Your leaves and basket are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete