Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Fall Y'All - Stamped Candle

Hello everyone! It's Lori with got2bcrafting again. I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. :)
This week the DT was asked to create a project using the colors Orange, Green and Brown.  For some reason, I was struggling a bit trying to make something using only these colors.  I must have started at least 5 different projects before settling on the one I am sharing today.  It is actually quite simple, but I think it turned out pretty cute! 
I used the stamping on tissue paper technique to apply the Happy Fall Y'all sentiment.
Here is a close up:
Joy's stamps are very high quality, and they work perfectly with this technique.
You can find the Happy Fall Y'all stamp set, along with all the others, right here.
If you would like more information regarding my project today, please visit me at my .
Thanks for stopping over and visiting us today. Please come back soon.

2 comments: