Saturday, September 29, 2012

Candy Apple Pumpkin Color Challenge Card

Hello, all!  It's Patty from the Crafty Kitten.  

If you've been following the posts this week on the Design Team blog, you've seen that we are doing a Pumpkin Picking Color challenge. (That is....green, brown, and orange.)  

For some reason, I really struggled with this one.  
I then broke out my brand new Create A Critter 2 cartridge and ran with it!



Isn't that candy apple fun? And the stamp is very versatile!


 The saying comes from Joy's Halloween Puns set. 


 If you don't have you own, you can get it here in time for Halloween.

I'm really loving these stamps and my new cartridge!  (You'll be seeing more in my future posts, I believe!)  

Please drop by my blog for details on how I made this fun card.  I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment