Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Little Something To Gobble

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making Fall Decor projects! I know this isn't "decor" but I've been down with a pulled muscle in my back and haven't been able to sit at my craft table for long...so I whipped this up during my "good time" of my meds! 


Not feeling well & crafting do not go well together! But I think it turned out cute! I used "A Little Something To Gobble" from It's All Fall Puns! Dimensional stickers, Magic Mesh & Mercury Glass Stickles are all I needed to make a super cute tag to add to any Fall project! 

To see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

Thanks for stopping by and stop by my blog anytime to see more details!  

No comments:

Post a Comment