Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sweets For The Sweet-Ombre

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT is making projects using the Ombre technique. I couldn't decide whether to use paper or ink for my ombre colors but finally decided on Ink Sprays! I really liked how this turned out and will definitely be doing this more often! I used "Sweets For The Sweet" from Joy's Halloween Puns set and made a cute tag to go with some candy that I found last weekend...


I used Dylusions Ink Spray in Squeezed Orange, Pure Sunshine & Lemon Zest to create my Ombre look.... 

Then added some cute "button" embellishments, inked the edges with black and stamped my saying. Super cute, super fast & super easy! Love those kind of projects! :)

To see ALL of Joy's amazing stamp sets and to see her awesome bundle prices click HERE! 

Thanks for stopping by and stop by my blog anytime to see more details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment