Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving...already???

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday and Happy Halloween!!

Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner
here to show you another project that uses those awesome
 Joy's Life Stamps.
This week the Joy's Life Design Team is showing you
Fall Decor Projects.

I decided to make a little pumpkin basket to put on my kitchen bar to hold some little treats.



Here in the U.S., it will be Thanksgiving before you know it so I figured I would get a jump start on some Thanksgiving decor.

For the greeting on my basket, I used a sentiment from the 

Look at all the fun sayings on this stamp set:

You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Read more about my project at my blog HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment