Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Christmas - Ombre Style

Happy Wednesday Joy's Life Stamp Friends! 

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a fun project with you!

This week we are creating projects based on the "Ombre" style!

At first I had no clue what that was!
So after looking it up a few times, as Julie mentioned the other day it i
"the French word for color that is shaded or graduated in tone."

Call me CRAZY, but I have really started getting into the holiday spirit!  So I've been creating a lot of Christmas cards!

So with the "Ombre" style in mind, I decided I wanted to create a Christmas card with a tree on it using the fun
"tree-mendous wishes for a sparkling holiday season" sentiment from the Oh Christmas Puns set!!

I used my Cricut to cut out the fun holiday tree, in which I used 3 green colors of cardstock to get the "Ombre" style!



And I obviously had to add a lot of bling to give it that perfect "sparkle"!!


Have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment