Friday, October 11, 2013

Birthday Wishes!


Yesterday, I found out that it was my lunch friend and neighbor's birthday.
Only...it isn't as special as she might want it to be.

So...I made this bat card...using Joy's Life: Halloween Puns.
I love the colored bats and white sentiment against the black background.


I sprinkled some white embossing powder on the card base for some extra interest.
I know that some would stick when I embossed the "fangtastic" sentiment. 
So...I just "went with it" and added more splatter before embossing!
A crafty friend gave me a white sharpie marker....which I used for the fangs.
What a great new (to me) product! 
I can just imagine tons of uses for this opaque marker!

Thanks for check out out my card today!
Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up

No comments:

Post a Comment