Thursday, October 3, 2013

Relax and Unwind Mummy Treat Bag

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!

to show you my project for this week!

This week the design team is showing you Halloween Bags
and of course those awesome Joy's Life Stamps!

Here is the bag that I created:


I cut my bag out of the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge and the mummy out of the 
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge.

Of course, I had to finish my bag off with that adorable sentiment from the


Isn't that perfect for all your mummy-licious Halloween projects??

Look at all the rest of the fabulous sayings on the 


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

You can find more details on my bag at my blog, Stacey's Creative Corner

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment