Saturday, October 5, 2013

Too cute to spook - Halloween treat bag

Hello crafters,
it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
It's been a fun week here at the Joy's Life Design Team blog. I hope you have been able to stop by and see all the amazing Halloween Bags the DT has been sharing. :)
Here is the one I created:
And I used one of my favorite Halloween stamps, from Joy's Halloween Puns stamp set:
You can find this must have stamp set at the Joy's Life Store.
This cute little bag is from the Silhouette Online Store.  
The spider web, the banner at the bottom of the bag, and the bow on the ghost are not actually a part of the file, I added them on to make this my own creation. :)

 I hope you enjoyed my project today.

I would love for you to check out my blog and see all the other things I have been creating.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a Happy, Crafty Day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment