Saturday, October 12, 2013

thank you - Ombre card

Hello crafters,
it's Lori with got2bcrafting!
Happy, Happy Saturday!
This week the DT has been sharing Ombre style cards.  What is Ombre?? Ombre is the gradual change in a shade of color from light to dark or vise versa.
And here is my creation:
 The sentiment is from the Tag You're It - Set One.

I altered a file I found at the Silhouette online store to make my card.
The ombre effect was created with some paint chip samples I had on hand from when my daughter was picking colors to paint her room. :)

Don't forget to check out all of Joy's amazing stamps and crafting goodies at the Joy's Life Store.

I hope you enjoyed my project.
If you would like to see other cards and projects I have created, please visit my blog.

Have a HAPPY, CRAFTY DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment