Friday, May 11, 2012

Bloom & Grow-a Mother's Day Card

TGIF everyone, Sarabeth here today!!!!!  Hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to a fun weekend!  Mother's Day is almost here and the talented DT has been sharing their Mother's Day creations featuring Flowers this entire week-today it's my turn along with Patty :)

Here is the card I made for my Mother:

 Here is a close up:

I used the "thank you for helping me bloom and grow" stamp from the Tag You're It TWO set.

Stop on by HERE to do a little shopping at Joy's Life and come on by my blog to say hi!

Happy Scrappin' and have an awesome weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. very pretty!! i love the flowers!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the flowers and how cute to add the sentiment in the middle!
    TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so pretty! I love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete