Friday, February 22, 2013

A Cupcake For You, Joy!!

Hi, everyone!  It's Patty here from the Crafty Kitten

 Hopefully, you've been able to follow the Design Team this week since we've all been wishing Joy a Happy Birthday!  Her actual birthday is the 19th but we thought we'd extend the celebration!!!

I thought I'd mix a couple of my hobbies for this post.  Here's what I created! 


I tell you, my mouth waters when I'm crocheting these cupcakes because they look soooo  yummy!!!



 The stamp I used is from Joy's Yummy Puns set. Be sure to pick up your own set here. (You won't regret it!)


 Isn't that a GREAT font?  I LOVE it!!!!  If you'd like more information on how to make this kind of project for someone special, drop by my blog.

 This cupcake making it's way in the mail to Joy.  It may be arriving a little late but I hope she enjoys it when she gets it!  
Happy Birthday, Joy!!!!! 
 






1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEE this!! Is so adorable!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete