Sunday, February 10, 2013

Robot Love


Hello Peeps its Debbie from Bugjuiced and its all about Valentines Day! I used a cut svg cut for the Robot and a silhouette file for the sentiment area. I modified it a bit to get an inset that I could use for the sentiment to pop dot on. 

The Cardstock is really a light pink but just can't get it to photograph the true color so it appears a bit peach but it is not. These are all shades of pinks.

I used the sentiment set "Sweet Popsicle Puns" and I also used the small heart from "Joyful Hearts". This helps to show you that you can use all the sets in various ways not necessarily only the theme they are. 

I love the little robot! 

Some pretty white sheer ribbon across the card and its good to go.

Thanks for stopping by and Stop by Joys Life to see the other project ideas and tutorials! Visit Joys Life products to grab you some yummies!!








No comments:

Post a Comment