Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How's it growing?

Hello everyone!
It's Lori with got2bcrafting.
As you may already know, this week the DT is celebrating the upcoming Spring season by sharing projects with flowers.   
By the looks of our front yard, it looks like Spring has already sprung! :)  Our Daffodils and Camellias are blooming all over the place, and it's sooo pretty!!
Anyway... I am getting a little sidetracked here! LOL!
So here is a little Springy card for you:

I used a sentiment from Joy's Barnyard Puns stamp set:
I love the font on this stamp! Isn't it cute??
There are a lot of super fun stamps on this set, go check them out here.

For more details about my card, please visit my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today.  
Remember to check back daily to see what the DT has to share.   :)

1 comment: