Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cupcake Cat Card

Hi, everyone!  It's Patty here from the Crafty Kitten with a Friend Shaped Card for you!

You can tell by the name of my blog that I LOVE cats!  They've been cherished family members to my hubby and I over the years. 

 I thought this would be a sweet card to make for a friend.   

 

Slip off the cupcake liner to reveal
 this sweet saying from Joy's Yummy Puns stamp set.  


Here's a closeup of that great stamp!

Packed with fun sentiments, you can grab your own set of Yummy Puns here

To recreate this card using your cutting machine, resize the SVG file so it will fit in a 4.25x5.5 envelope. Add some dry embossing and crystals to make your project sparkle.  I cut the cat out of black paper since it reminds me of my cat, Moonlight.  


Maybe he approves. 

I hope you have a great one!

1 comment: