Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hey Sugar

Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!!

We hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards!

This week we are featuring Sweets!
We are making projects this week that are junky and/or yummy!

One of the sweet ladies that works for me loves chocolate cookies (she's always buying cookies to share) and the kids recently found a recipe for some chocolate M&M cookies that they have been wanting to make, so I thought I would make them!

With the theme in mind we had a fun time making our delicious cookies!

I then created this fun little packaging to give my employee, so she could enjoy some as well!

She loved it!

I just love making fun packaging like this!!  Even more fun with fun sentiments like this!


A look at the entire That Tastes Punny set:


Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

You can check out my blog post here.
I've included the yummy recipe for these delicious cookies!!

Have a wonderful day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment