Saturday, August 10, 2013

Crayon Candy Container

Hi guys!
Happy Saturday!

Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner
and today I get to show you another project using those awesome

This week is all about going Back To School!


I decided to make a little gift to give to someone special on their first day of school.


I found this cute little acrylic pencil/crayon shaped container and filled it with some candy. 

Here is a view from the back so you can see the container better:


This sentiment from the My Hero stamp set 
is the perfect way to wish someone a great first day!



Here is a look at all the great sayings on the My Hero stamp set:


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

You can find more details on my project at my blog, Stacey's Creative Corner

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment