Friday, August 9, 2013

Lunch Notes


I had so much fun creating a pile of lunch notes for my kids yesterday! Over the next month, schools are calling classes to order. I enjoy tucking notes and cards into my kids' lunches from time to time.
With the many sentiments from Joy's Life, you can make their day a little brighter!

I also thought it might be fun to use up my dwindling stash of stickers.  Yes, Stickers.  Gasp. I know...evil stickers! lol. But...I think you will really like how these turned out!


I picked these darling hoot owls from Colorbok over a year ago.
Perfect for school stuff...or to decorate the keyboard area of my laptop!
LOL


I made 3 of each...with slight variation...as I have 3 kids!


It was so fun to use paper from a memo pad to create this 
cheerful note! Simple adhere it together using Ultra Thin Glue Dots ®.




This one is extra special b/c I only had stickers enough for one card.
I guess I *DO* need to add to my sticker collection!




Every kid has a sweet tooth...right?


And, I don't think they will mind being called "Sugar"
 if there was a piece of candy tucked in with this note!


Inspire that student of yours...


All of these note cards measure 3.5 x 2.5 when finished.  Simply cut your paper: 5 x 3.5 inches...and fold in half!  Dig through your stash of stickers...add your favorite embellies.
Top it all off with sensational sentiments from Joy's Life.
Here I have used words from:

Feel free to stop by my blog, Sunnyside Up, for more Joy's Life Creations!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute Dawn! I LOVE putting little notes in my daughters' lunch bags. They have come to expect them now for EVERY holiday and occasion, so now I need to surprise them more often just to let them know I am thinking about them. :)
    You have inspired me to start making some now. :)

    ReplyDelete