Friday, August 23, 2013

What's Canoe With You?

Hi guys!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

here to show you a fun little card using those fabulous

This week the design team is showing you projects that celebrate an outdoor theme.


For my card, I cut my little bear in the canoe out with my Silhouette. I adhered him close to the top of the card so that he hung off a little to give my card more depth. 

I stamped my sentiment using a greeting from the Wild Life Puns stamp set.


Look at all the cute sayings on this stamp set:


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

You can find more details on my card at my blog, Stacey's Creative Corner

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!

1 comment: