Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Down By The Creek Bank Frog Card

Hi, all!  It's Patty here from The Crafty Kitten.

 Joy came up with the super cute theme this week....Down By The Creek Bank.  I remember as a kid catching nightcrawlers with my dad and finding salamanders in the window wells.  Yes, I was a tomboy.  

Growing up, I didn't see many frogs around but I wanted to use one for my project. This one is from Cricut's Create A Critter cartridge.


Lot's Of Pun was the first stamp set that I bought from Joy! You can get yours here.


For this weeks card, I used DoodleBug's Flower Box paper set.  The card is 4.25 x 5.5 in size.  I cut the frog at 3.5" and then played around with the paper strips to figure out what size I wanted.  I stamped the saying on a strip of white paper and then cut the tab by hand.  After adding stitching, ribbon, and a plastic flower, the card was done! 

Thanks for coming along with me on a trip down memory lane!  I hope you'll drop by my blog and share one of your favorite memories with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment