Thursday, March 15, 2012

Banner Birthday!

Hello  my crafty friends.... it's Lori at got2bcrafting.  Today I am sharing a card I created using the "Your So Punny" stamp set. There are sooo many awesome stamps on this set, it is a definite MUST HAVE!  I knew instantly what I was going to do when I saw this stamp... I think you could make so many fun cards or layouts with this one. :)

and a closer look at the stamp:
To see the  "Your So Punny" stamps and all the other amazing sets, please look here.

For more details about my card, you can hop on over to my blog!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come back tomorrow to see some more of our DT inspiration. :)


4 comments:

  1. I like how you made an elegant-looking card with a punny statement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is a great card! I've hoping and wishing I'd see this sentiment used this way. That tiny banner makes me feel happy just looking at it. :) How girly am I? LOL!
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely!! I love the colors and colors you used!! Beautiful Card!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete