Friday, March 9, 2012

To the best teacher ever Cricut card

Hello my crafty friends!!  It's Lori from got2bcrafting, wishing you all a very happy Friday!   As you may know by now, this week the DT was asked to use Joy's Life Everyday Occasions stamp set and/or the Holiday Occasions stamp set.  I chose to make a card for my youngest daughter's teacher using multiple stamps to say "to the best teacher ever"  from Everday Occasions".



 I have to say, I absolutely LOVE these stamps!  There is truly an endless combination of sentiments you can make with these two sets.  You can take a look at them here.

If you would like to see more details about the card I shared today, please visit me at my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love how you positioned the pencil by the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Your daughter's teacher will love it.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete