Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fangtastic Birthday Wishes, a Criss Cross Card

Hi there everyone!!!! It's Sarabeth today from Chronicles of Sarita and this week the Design Team has been featuring cards that have unique folds. This was definitely fun for me, especially since I used my favorite Joy's Life Stamp Set, Halloween Puns. I chose to create a Criss Cross card highlighting the cute Fangtastic Birthday Wishes Stamp, check it out:
Perfect for leaving a gift card, movie tickets or some money along with a "Fangtastic Birthday Wish" for that special someone.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to scroll down and take a peek at Patty and the rest of the Design Team's amazing cards with very cool folds indeed! If you would like more details on how I made this card, feel free to stop on by my blog :)

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Scrappin'!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fangtastic indeed! Love the card stile and theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVE this style and the colors!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete