Sunday, March 25, 2012

Howdy Partner!

Hi Stamping Friends!

Susie from The Dies Have It here with a different sort of card - a fun flap card.  That was our design team task this week and I had a great time coming up with this project.  The Howdy Partner sentiment is from the Lots of Puns Stamp set which you can find right here.

I hope you like the card I created for you:

 
And here is a close up of that cute sentiment.



Take a look here to see this stamp set and many more.

I have project details on my blog if you would like to see how I made that flap and would love for you to visit me here. 

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this Susie!! It has such a rustic feel to it... it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, this card is AMAZING!!! I LOVE it!! LOVE the cowboy theme!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete