Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello everyone! Laura here from Laura's Crafts & More...This week the DT was asked to create anything using Wild Life Puns or You're So Punny! I chose to use "Some Bunny Loves You" from Wild Life Puns. I admit I don't make that many Easter cards but of course had to use a rabbit for this saying! Actually, I guess it could be Easter or any occasion for that matter!

Here is my card...


To see all of Joy's amazing products please visit Joy's blog HERE...

And to see more info on my card, please visit my blog HERE....

Have a great day! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Love the bunny, he is soooo cute. The stamps look awesome to may need to get some.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great details on the bunny, and sure! It can be used for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Love the bunny with the twine whiskers!! So adorable!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete