Friday, March 2, 2012

Trick or Treat Super Stamped Layout

Hi!! This is Jennie from Earthy Scrap!!
I know is March but I just printed out 1,000 pictures...
 (I'm not exaggerating). 
In this bunch there are Halloween, 
Christmas and a lot more pictures. 
Since this first week is Designer's Choice I just looked at my
 Joy's Life Stamps and got a Halloween-y vibe.

I love double layouts, it just gives you the opportunity 
to put together so many photos and embellishments. 
All the stamps I used on this layout are from the Halloween Puns Stamps
I used my Studio G Ink Pads, I just love these stamps in color.
 In the last one I used two shades of purple to make the illusion of a shadow. 

I hope you liked my double layout!!
If you want to see more details 
you can visit me at Earthy Scrap.
Take Care!!
Jennie :0)

4 comments:

  1. I love this LO. Love the colors and all the cuts and all the stamps you used. Too cute.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! Nice colors and the stamps work perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO! Love all the bright and fun colors! You did an amazing job showcasing so many of Joy's Halloween stamps too. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete