Thursday, March 29, 2012

Halloween Double Slider card

Megan here again with my 'moving card'. I admit that I was really scared when given this challenge, but Im pretty happy with how this turned out. I kept the front pretty simple.
 Then I added my sentiments to the inside. This is a double slider card, so when you pull on the orange tab, both panels pop out. Since it's kind of shocking that another panel comes out, I thought adding a ghost saying 'boo' was appropriate. 
The stamps are from the Halloween Puns stamps. I embossed both of the sentiments with black embossing powder to make them pop a little bit more. You can check out more details on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Card!! Love this style and I LOVE anything Halloween!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a wonderful job with the card and pullout! Very cool!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete