Saturday, March 31, 2012

Moo-Chas Gracias !

Hi Stamping Friends!

Susie from The Dies Have It here with a card with a twist - make that a card with a wiggle.  That was our design team task this week and I knew exactly what I would do.  I had purchased some little springs last year and they were perfect to make my little cow wiggle wiggle wiggle.  I wish I could have taken a short movie of it because the picture really doesn't do it justice.  The Moo-Chas Gracias sentiment is from the Barnyard Puns Stamp set which you can find right here.

So get ready to wiggle:



Here is a close up  of the sentiment:


Take a look here to see this stamp set and many more.

I have project details on my blog if you would like to see a close up of how I made my card.  You can click right  here. 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment