Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Easter stamped background card

Megan here again and I am so excited to share this card with you today! I admit that I don't love making Easter cards. In fact, I rarely do it. This one just came to me though and I kind of love how it turned out! 
I stamped the sentiment in bisque chalk ink from clearsnap, in a staggered pattern. Then I stamped over my selected 'happy' and 'easter' in purple ink to highlight it. I added some matting and a rolled flower using WRMK papers. I also added some prima leaves and a bo bunny bow, and voila! This simply elegant easter card was finished!
I used the 'happy' stamp from the Everyday Occasions stamps and paired it with the 'easter' from the Holiday Occasions stamps. I felt that the two different fonts added more visual interest which I liked because I was using the sentiment as my background paper also.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you stamped the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created background paper with the stamps. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this card. Great way to to use the stamps.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete